Well, I thought I wasn’t going to be able to post cause the internet is so bad. But I guess blogging later at night is the key. We finally unpacked and got things ready to move on. Joe wanted to accomplish 3 things, get a replacement bulb for the left turn signal, get hot water and stove working, and install the backup camera for the trailer. As often happens with Joe, things are never easy. He did get the hot water and gas stove going but something more is involved with the turn signal light and putting the camera on. There are two black wires and even though he has a voltage checker, nothing to ground it to. So still trying to figure it out. I get frustrated because the man refuses to ask for help. This campground is loaded with people who could probably
be of help. Oh well, love this man but this is a trait that drives me crazy. I’d go ask anyone for help whether I know them or not. Guess that’s why my kids call me “No qualms”. ☺️ So agAin Joe had a harder day. I relaxed outside reading and even went in the creek. So refreshing. Was not impressed with my hammock. I got in and was completely covered like a cocoon. Could not figure out how to lay in it so my face was not covered. Tomorrow we’ll be going to Village Creek State Park in Arkansas. We plan to hike as well as go mining for diamonds. Also want to go see some caverns. Hopefully will have some good pictures. Sorry these pictures uploaded sideways. Will have to figure this out. Anyway, I posted them on my FB page as well. Until tomorrow.
be of help. Oh well, love this man but this is a trait that drives me crazy. I’d go ask anyone for help whether I know them or not. Guess that’s why my kids call me “No qualms”. ☺️ So agAin Joe had a harder day. I relaxed outside reading and even went in the creek. So refreshing. Was not impressed with my hammock. I got in and was completely covered like a cocoon. Could not figure out how to lay in it so my face was not covered. Tomorrow we’ll be going to Village Creek State Park in Arkansas. We plan to hike as well as go mining for diamonds. Also want to go see some caverns. Hopefully will have some good pictures. Sorry these pictures uploaded sideways. Will have to figure this out. Anyway, I posted them on my FB page as well. Until tomorrow.








Comments
Post a Comment