Day 8
Joe informed me that my days were off by one. Oh well, I’ve told you everything I needed to say so I’m continuing with the day I’m on.😊
Today was a fun day with family. Went over to Chuck and Marilyn’s house for breakfast . She’s such a good cook. We had fruit, quiche, and blueberry muffins. Delicious. They have remodeled their house since we were here last. Looks beautiful. My niece and her family came over for lunch. It was great seeing my niece Brandi, and my great niece Margaret. We were also celebrating Brandon’s ((Brandi’s husband) birthday. Marilyn cooked a shrimp boil. Have never had that. You put a lot of things together in a pot and cook. She had corn on the cob, shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and onions. It was very good. Then time for luscious desserts. My great niece made homemade key lime pie, my favorite. Brandon made a homemade blackberry pie. Ice cream and brownies as well. Needless to say I only had a small salad for dinner. In the middle of all this eating I was able to get in their pool. Margaret and I hit the “volleyball” a bit. I am sure rusty .









Comments
Post a Comment